Associate Member Benefits
America's Public Television Stations (APTS) believes that individuals and organizations outside noncommercial broadcasting stations are important to the continued growth and development of a strong and financially sound noncommercial television service for the American public.
The APTS Associate Membership Program was developed to allow these individuals and organizations to play a key role in the APTS mission while enjoying many benefits as members that not only further the growth of our stations, but also assist in the associate member’s growth. By becoming a member, you will have the opportunity to forge further connections within the public broadcasting community.
Benefits are as follows:
- Access to the members-only section of the APTS website – the best site anywhere for information about activities of local stations, funding streams, events, policy developments, legislative and regulatory issues.
- Timely information through our weekly legislative updates.
- Recognition of your organization’s support of public broadcasting in APTS publications, including at The Public Media Summit and in Current newspaper.
- Eligibility to join one APTS coalition that focuses on specific key industry issues, at a reduced rate.
- Eligibility to attend and participate in exclusive APTS member-only webinars, conference calls and events.
- Subscription to THE SIGNAL, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Recognition as supporters of public television at APTS events, in the annual Congressional Directory and on various organizational materials.
- Periodic recognition on the homepage of the APTS website.
- Opportunities to contribute articles to be featured on the APTS website or in the APTS e-newsletter, THE SIGNAL.
- Annual copy of Congressional Directory.
- Eligibility of attending The Public Media Summit.
Joining APTS as an Associate Member means that you are an investor in the future of public broadcasting and your support will help APTS continue its highly successful work to ensure federal funding and policies for a healthy public broadcasting industry. Your support will be greatly appreciated by APTS and its members. Please join us in our efforts.
For more information on our Associate Member Program, contact Tela Hansom-Pitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-654-4224.
Annual enrollment is based on a membership year from July 1 to June 30 the following year. To join, please complete and return the following application or email Tela Hansom-Pitt at email@example.com or 202-654-4224.