Kerr Foundation, Robert S. and Grayce B.
P.O. Box 1750
Wilson, WY 83014
Type of foundation: Independent
Types of grants: Project, operating, capital.
Description: The Foundation primarily supports arts and humanities.
- $100,000 to Smithsonian American Art Museum for a renovation project (2005).
- $25,984 to National Museum of Wildlife Art for underwriting support for Wyoming Public Television and Wyoming Public Radio (2007).
- $14,681 to Wyoming Public Television to underwrite NewsHour (2008).
- $5,000 to National Public Radio (2008).
- $5,000 to Grand Teton Music Festival (2008).
Fit for public broadcasting: The Foundation has a record of support for public media at the state and national level. Public media may benefit by finding opportunities to leverage underwriting support through partnerships with other arts organizations.
Eligibility: The Foundation does not accept unsolicited proposals.
How to apply: The Foundation does not accept unsolicited proposals. Interested applicants would need to find an introduction.
Giving range: Most grants are below $50,000.
Assets: $43,222,791 (2008)
Total giving: $1,560,783 (2008)